Stuck on The Bus
One day on December, I got an unforgettable
experience on a bus. On that day, I have prepared myself to come back to
Semarang after enjoying my short holiday in my hometown. I decided to take an
economic class bus because I did not get a ticket of the exclusive class bus.
The bus was so crowded of people and their stuffs that I could not find any
chair easily. When finally I found a chair which divided into three parts, I
chose the position beside the window. Ten minutes later, there were two men who
came and took a sit beside me. Those two big men took most part of the chairs
which made me hard to move. Moreover, they fall asleep and swung their heads to
left and right. I got stuck and could not move even one centimeter. It was hard
to breath well in that condition. I prayed to God that I could go away from the
chair and found another chair to sit. Finally, both of them stood up and left
the chair after almost an hour past. All in all, it was such an unpleasant
experience I got on a bus that taught me how to stay calm in facing
unpredictable event.

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar